[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-cli skipping module tls

L S efes99999 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 18:42:51 UTC 2023

I apologize if this is a duplicate post - ran into some errors while
posting the first time.

Thanks Razvan. Installing cryptography fixed that issue. I was able to run
-x tls rootCA and userCERT, and create the certificates.

However, when running Opensips I get this error now:

ERROR:tls_wolfssl:load_private_key: key
'/usr/local/etc/opensips/tls/server/privkey.pem' does not match the public
key of the certificate

I had created and used certificates with opensips-cli before without any
issues. Opensips-cli.cfg is the same except for a small change to CN. All
the paths are the same as before and correct.

I compared the modulus of the server private key to the public key using
openssl, and they are different. Btw I created certificates both in Centos
7 and Ubuntu Focal just to see if it matters; got the same error for both.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks,
Matt