[OpenSIPS-Users] Multiple TLS server domain setup

L S efes99999 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 18:15:58 UTC 2023

Hi,
I'm trying to set up two tls domains for two sets of clients. First one
requires TLSv1 (higher not supported), and the other one requires TLSv1_2
or higher.
Right now the domain with tlsv1 is active on 5061 and has no issues. I'm
trying to add the second domain.

As far as I understand (do not have much experience with tls config), for
incoming traffic (server domain), we can either ask them to use port 5062
or provide SNI so that they can also connect thru 5061. Not sure if they
want to/can do that. Is there any other way we can distinguish these two
clients; e.g. from the source ip?

Thanks,
Matt