[OpenSIPS-Users] DNS question

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 11:56:11 UTC 2023

Using opensips 3.1, I am sending calls to a carrier whose address is
sip.xxxxx.com. I add an entry to /etc/hosts/ that redirects sip.xxxxx.com
to a different address, and I test with "resolvectl query sip.xxxxx.com" an
it works as I need it. But opensips keeps sending calls to the DNS address,
not to my new address.
I tried restarting opensips but the issue does not go away.
I tried restarting systemd-resolved, and nothing
I tried opensipsctl fifo cache_flush and it does hang.

So how does Opensips obtains DNS information?