[OpenSIPS-Users] Handling REFER

Carlos Eduardo kaduww at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 04:02:00 UTC 2023

It fails because you're sending a sequential request to another endpoint.
As it doesn't have the dialog there, it will fail.

You should route the REFER as any other sequential request and then the
other UA will handle it and transfer.

Em seg., 23 de out. de 2023 às 12:02, nutxase via Users <
users at lists.opensips.org> escreveu:

> So when using a webrtc client with mid_registrar it seems the transfer
> does nothing
> but if i put something like this
>
> if ( has_totag() && is_method("REFER") ) {
>                 mid_registrar_lookup("location","i","$tu:5060");
>                 t_relay();
>                 exit;
>         }
> then a call transfers but doesnt drop the transferer's call
>

> Sent with Proton Mail <https://proton.me/> secure email.

*Carlos E. Wagner*
*Tecnólogo em Telecomunicações, Opensips Certified Professional*

*Fone: +55 48 99981-0894*
*E-mail:* kaduww at gmail.com
*LinkedIn:* https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlos-eduardo-wagner-96bbb433/