[OpenSIPS-Users] Handling REFER

nutxase nutxase at proton.me
Mon Oct 23 14:58:54 UTC 2023

So when using a webrtc client with mid_registrar it seems the transfer does nothing
but if i put something like this

if ( has_totag() && is_method("REFER") ) {
mid_registrar_lookup("location","i","$tu:5060");
t_relay();
exit;
}then a call transfers but doesnt drop the transferer's call

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.