[OpenSIPS-Users] IMS OpenSIPS Working Group - Kickoff

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Nov 28 12:32:54 UTC 2023

Hi all,

As mentioned in the 3.5 planning
<https://www.opensips.org/Development/Opensips-3-5-Planning>, this
release is IMS focused. And to deal with the complexity of this task, we
have this new tool, the IMS OpenSIPS Working Group.
<https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/wiki/IMS-OpenSIPS-Working-Group>

And now it is the time to start its work 🙂. As starting point, we put
together the Roadmap of the group and also some initial Technical
Requirements (as guidance). All this info is available on the group WIKI
page <https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/wiki/IMS-OpenSIPS-Working-Group>.

The main discussion channel is the group's mailing list
<http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/wg-ims>. So, as a
fist step, if interested to contribute to the IMS work, please subscribe
to the list.

An now we have the official kick-off of the group by starting there the
discussion on the *IMS scope in OpenSIPS*, so we need all hands on deck.
Again, please subscribe to the mailing list; also check the list's
archive to catch up with ongoing threads.

See you on the WG-IMS list ;)

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com