[OpenSIPS-Users] [Release Freeze] Upcoming OpenSIPS 3.4.3, 3.3.9 and 3.2.16 Minor Releases

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon Nov 27 16:07:15 UTC 2023

Hi, everyone!

The 3.4.3, 3.3.9 and 3.2.16 OpenSIPS minor versions are scheduled for
release on *Wednesday, Dec 20th*.

In preparation for the releases, starting *Wednesday, Dec 6th*, we will
impose the usual *freeze* on any significant fixes (as complexity) on
these stable branches, in order to ensure a /two-week safe window/ for
testing.

So please make sure to ping any outstanding issues on the GitHub issue
tracker <https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues> that may have
skipped our attention.  And thank you in advance!

Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu  |www.opensips-solutions.com