[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK looping behind NAT

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Nov 15 11:35:06 UTC 2023

Hi,

Ideally you should provide a network capture (pcap) from the OpenSIPS
server, covering both incoming and outgoing traffic - this is the only
way to understand what is wrong with the call.

As attachments are limited to 40K here, consider using some pastebin or
other file sharing service.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com