[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK looping behind NAT

Sreeram Narayanan sreeram.narayanan at skit.ai
Mon Nov 13 11:26:18 UTC 2023

Hello,

I am trying to use OpenSIPs with the load_balancer module to balance
inbound calls between 2 Asterisk servers. The setup sits behind a NAT. The
OpenSIPs server has a public IP and a private IP. When an INVITE arrives,
it can forward it to one of the Asterisk servers and Asterisk responds with
a 200 OK. The problem starts when I receive the ACK (from Twilio). The ACK
starts bouncing between the public IP and Private IP of the OpenSIPs
server. It doesn't reach the Asterisk server and eventually times out. I
hope someone can help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Here is my configuration:

####### Routing Logic ########

--
- Sreeram