[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some help in drop() core function of opensips .

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Nov 13 07:40:37 UTC 2023

Hi,

1) In branch route you cannot do signaling (like sending a reply). Is
the 500 reply generated from somewhere from your script? as OpenSIPS is
may not send something like that by default. Maybe dropping the branch
makes the t_relay() to fail and you have the 500 sending there ?

2) just print in branch route as $ru.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com