[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some help in drop() core function of opensips .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Nov 8 13:08:27 UTC 2023

Hi All ,

branch_route[1] {
  xlog("L_NOTICE", " Branch route URI :  $(branch(uri)) branch index :
$T_branch_idx \n");

 xlog(" current branch Q value : $(branch(q))  ");
           if (isbflagset("Invalid")){
            xlog(" dropping current branch  : $(branch(uri)[$T_branch_idx])
 ");

                 drop;
}
}

1. When drop() is called , it sends  *"500 Server error occurred" . I want
a custom  error response on this . Is this possible ?  If yes , then how
will I do this ? *

*2.* Inside the branch route I wanted to print the* branch uri and q value*
, but it's giving me NULL . Am I doing something wrong here ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*