[OpenSIPS-Users] Caller not able to hear Audio file

Kevin Kennedy kennedy4260 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 19:50:06 UTC 2023

I was able to figure out how to do this in Opensips 3.3

        rtpengine_manage("from-tag=$ft replace-session-connection
trust-address replace-origin codec-strip-g729",,$var(body));
        append_to_reply("Contact: <sip:$socket_out>\r\n");
        append_to_reply("Content-Type: application/sdp\r\n");
        t_reply_with_body(183, "SessionProgress", $var(body));
        rtpengine_play_media("from-tag=$ft file=/etc/rtpengine/music.wav");
        sleep(10);
        rtpengine_delete("from-tag=$ft");
        t_reply(603, "Forbidden")
        exit;

Still having problems with late media invite on this, but trying with 200
OK instead of 183 but not able to absorb the ACK coming back.