[OpenSIPS-Users] memcached opensips 3.3

nz deals nzdealshelp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 08:09:41 UTC 2023

Hope everyone is having a good day,
I've encountered an issue related to making a memcached group. My
understanding is that when configuring a group, OpenSIPS attempts to
connect to other memcached servers if one is unresponsive. However, it
seems to only connect to the first server in the group and perform
insertions exclusively on that one. In the event that the first server
becomes inaccessible, I receive an error message stating "Failed to insert:
CONNECTION FAILURE" and no connection/insertion to the second one.

Here is a snippet of the configuration I'm using:
modparam("cachedb_memcached",
"cachedb_url","memcached:main://memcacheserver1:11222,memcachedserver2:11222/")

I've thoroughly reviewed the documentation available, but I couldn't find
sufficient clarity on this behavior. I would greatly appreciate it if
someone could provide insights or clarification on this matter.

Thanks
Jason