[OpenSIPS-Users] Change contact - B2B in opensips with docker bridge network mode

amel.guesmi at sofrecom.com amel.guesmi at sofrecom.com
Fri Aug 11 11:19:30 UTC 2023

Hello dear opensips community,

We are trying to implement the B2B with TLS, we have opensips installed in docker, with netwrok bridge mode.

We are facing a problem with private Docker interface : the < contact > in the invite is sent with the private docker adresse not the adress of the host machine.

We want a solution to change the < contact > field in the INVITE because we can't receive the ACK from the callee when the contact of opensips is a docker private adress.

This is an example of an INVITE with the  the public adress and  the container private adress :

INVITE sip:+Number;tgrp=xxxxxx at Y.Y.Y.Y:5061;user=phone;transport=udp SIP/2.0

Via: SIP/2.0/UDP Public_Host_adress:5060;branch=z9hG4bKa547.ede09bf3.0

To: <sip:+Number;tgrp=xxxxxx1 at Public_Destination_adress:5061>

Contact: <sip:Private_Container_adress>
Hope my request is clear
Thank you very much