[OpenSIPS-Users] feasablity / interest in a feature request.

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Jan 22 14:50:59 EST 2021

Hi Johan!

Just as Ben indicated, you should get two HEP packages per call the
inbound, which is the message unchanged, and the outbound, which is the
message sent over the network. Basically you should get both messages -
are you getting only one? Or you're getting two, but duplicates?

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com