[OpenSIPS-Users] add_rr_param(";r2=on"); not adding

James Hogbin james at ip-sentinel.com
Tue May 19 11:21:05 EST 2020

Latest nightly build
version: opensips 3.0.2 (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: On, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, Q_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, HP_MALLOC, DBG_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16, MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll, sigio_rt, select.
git revision: 288a155ac
main.c compiled on  with gcc 7

James Hogbin
Director

IP Sentinel
t. +44 (0)20 3011 4150
m. +44 7786910895
w. https://www.ip-sentinel.com

> On 19 May 2020, at 09:03, John Quick <john.quick at smartvox.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Hi James,
>
> I reported this problem to the forum on 14th April. Since then, I sent a
> stripped down copy of my opensips.cfg file to Bogdan to help with any
> investigation.
> I was seeing this problem on v2.4.7, but it did not happen in v2.4.6 using
> exactly the same cfg script file. Which version are you using?
>
> You can work around it like this:
>      record_route_preset("sbc.ip-sentinel.com:5091;transport=tls;r2=on",
> "10.0.0.5:5060;r2=on");
>
> ...although you may want to change that 10.0.0.5 address to the external IP,
> as mentioned in my comments on another thread a few minutes ago.
>
> John Quick
> Systems Consultant
> Smartvox Limited
> Web: www.smartvox.co.uk

IP Sentinel Disclaimer
This communication is for the information of the person to whom it has been delivered and neither it nor any of its contents should be passed on to or used by any other person. IP Sentinel Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales under Registered Number 08648097. Registered Office: Newnhams Wood, Horsted Keynes, West Sussex, RH17 7BT.
Disclaimer: Q3dhRSrm_disclaimer