[OpenSIPS-Users] add_rr_param(";r2=on"); not adding

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Tue May 19 08:03:31 EST 2020

Hi James,

I reported this problem to the forum on 14th April. Since then, I sent a
stripped down copy of my opensips.cfg file to Bogdan to help with any
investigation.
I was seeing this problem on v2.4.7, but it did not happen in v2.4.6 using
exactly the same cfg script file. Which version are you using?

You can work around it like this:
      record_route_preset("sbc.ip-sentinel.com:5091;transport=tls;r2=on",
"10.0.0.5:5060;r2=on");

...although you may want to change that 10.0.0.5 address to the external IP,
as mentioned in my comments on another thread a few minutes ago.

John Quick
Systems Consultant
Smartvox Limited
Web: www.smartvox.co.uk