[OpenSIPS-Users] Running OpenSIPS on same box as Asterisk/FreeSwitch

James Hogbin james at ip-sentinel.com
Mon May 18 16:23:49 EST 2020

I thought I had just done some bad config.  I have almost exactly the same thing.

I have Freeswitch And Opensips on Azure VM’s

Freeswitch = 10.0.0.4 + External IP
Opensips = 10.0.0.5 + External IP

Both are configured to use the external addresses

Freeswitch will start the conversation on its external Gateway IP address with the Opensips external IP address

However the moment I put the Record_Route in the message to Teams Freeswitch starts using the local 10.x.x.x. address on opensips rather than the external address for ACK and BYE which rogers the whole thing up.

I’m sure there is probably some way to fix it in the opensips plan as the dialog/transaction ID’s are still there but it’s beyond me.

James

James Hogbin
Director

IP Sentinel