[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS cdr variables

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon May 18 12:01:01 EST 2020

Hi Asteriskman,

As per doc [1], the module will provide the timestamp of the 200 OK
(call answering) . If doing "cdrs", you will also get the call duration,
already computed.

For anything extra, you should use extra accounting data [2].

The accounting engine does not natively support noSQL backends, but you
can use the accounting CDR event [3] in script [4] in order to perform a
raw mongo query [5].

[1] https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.0.x/acc.html#overview

[2] https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.0.x/acc.html#ACC-extra-id

[3] https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.0.x/acc.html#event_E_ACC_EVENT