[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS cdr variables

Asteriskman theasteriskman at gmail.com
Sat May 16 20:20:48 EST 2020

Hello everyone,

I basically know Asterisk and SIP but new to OpenSIPS. I am working on a
call flow where I need to receive a call from the provider and send it to
an endpoint or a trunk and store Call start timestamp(INVITE), connect
timestamp(200 OK) and end timestamp(BYE) in MongoDB.
Now my questions are
(1) What is the best way to get those values in opensips script? Use $Ts at
different stages and store the values in dialogue?
(2)What is the best way to perform insert into MongoDB? I see there is a
cachedb_mongodb module and you can use cache_raw_query.
(3)Will my above approaches work when I do parallel forking too?

BR,