[OpenSIPS-Users] E_DLG_STATE_CHANGED and missing values

Aleksandar Sosic alex at canyan.io
Mon Mar 30 12:07:10 EST 2020

On Mon, Mar 30, 2020 at 3:35 AM Ben Newlin <Ben.Newlin at genesys.com> wrote:
> Apologies, we use 2.4 so all of my links point to that version. But I believe everything I have said is also true for 3.0.

Thank you for your tips Ben!

There's a slight difference for the `fetch_event_params` in version 3.0.

Unfortunately for us the state 5 requires us to use another way to
store the dialog information needed for the rating engine.
We decided to change the rating engine to use only the callID for
begin and end transaction (optionally) also because in the
authorization part all those informations are available so we're
already storing them in the rating DB.

TL;DR We are moving the issue toward the rating engine.

Have a great day,
--
Alex Sosic