[OpenSIPS-Users] Question about qrouting module

Abdoul Osséni abdoul.osseni at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 08:05:48 EST 2020

Hello Liviu,

Thank you for your mail.

If I understand well, with dynamic-weights algorithm, for example if I set:
- warn_threshold_asr = 40
- warn_penalty_asr = 1

So, if the gateway defined on each rule has an ASR < 40, so the gateway
will have a penality = 1.

and when I call do_routing() function, qrouting choose the gw that has the
lowest score.

am I right?

Regards

Abdoul.