[OpenSIPS-Users] Fine tuning high CPS and msyql queries

Calvin Ellison calvin.ellison at voxox.com
Fri Jun 12 23:38:24 EST 2020

I doubt the system will be using all of that buffer. I also don't know if
the issue was in the receive buffer or send buffer since I changed both at
once. Many resources are available online from people who have already done
much more scientific testing that indicate the default values should be
increased for certain applications, which is the reason I changed it to
begin with. There's no one-size-fits all for server configurations, and
what works for this UDP application with a small number of clients might
not work well for a different application with many TCS connections.

"absolutely terrible" may be too strong of a way to put it, but that the
before and after don't lie.