[OpenSIPS-Users] Maybe it's a bug

Daniel Zanutti daniel.zanutti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 23:27:21 EST 2020

Hi folks

We implemented millisecond billing in our platform, so no need to round on
the Opensips layer, the rounding is done in our business billing layer.
This way customers can have a different rounding than VoIP providers. It's
not a way to penalize customers, but some providers just work differently
than others and you cannot demand them to work "your way".

I suggest store a float (instead of integer) with milliseconds included OR
an option to store milliseconds on a separated column.

Regards