[OpenSIPS-Users] question about rtpengine_manage() in failure_route

William Jin williamj at exetel.com.au
Tue Jun 9 04:04:44 EST 2020

Below is a short config example.

route {
setflag(CallFWD);
rtpengine_manage();  #say the first call attempt need rtpengine
t_on_failure("handle_failure");
r_relay();
}

failure_route[handle_failure] {
if (isflagset(CallFWD)){route(handle_callfwd);}
}

route[handle_callfwd]{
xlog("L_INFO","RB=$rb(application/sdp)");
if (t_relay()){
xlog("L_INFO","Stateful relay done. RB=$rb(application/sdp)");
}
}

Looks like the t_relay in the handle_callfwd will inherit the SDP info that rtpengine_manage entered in the first attempt.

Also, another interesting fact is that the SDP info is added while the t_relay is called. Looks like the t_relay is using its data in memory and re-write the SDP. the  $rb(application/sdp) is not changed until the t_relay is called.

How can I, for example, remove the rtpengine related SDP for the second INVITE generated by the failure_route?
I tried rtpengine_delete() in handle_callfwd or rtpengine_manage() in the failure_route which suppose to do rtpengine_delete also, but they don't work as expected.

Thanks in advance.

William Jin