[OpenSIPS-Users] do_routing not populating variables

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Jul 27 07:25:44 EST 2020

Hi, John!

According to your snippet, you're logging the attributes when do_routing
fails - well, if do_routing fails, it means that id didn't find any
rule, gateway or carrier that is able to handle the call, therefore it
is normal that all of them are NULL.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer