[OpenSIPS-Users] Periodic updates route

Yury Kirsanov y.kirsanov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 05:13:14 EST 2020

Hi,
Is there a way to execute some routing block during an established call?
For example, I define some route on initial INVITE, set time of refresh for
it and then every XXX seconds that route is executed only for that call? I
know about timer routes but they're global. What I'm trying to achieve is
to send live updates for example to REST server (or anywhere else, maybe to
MySQL) during the call and analyze the server's response, so I could close
that call if the remote server says so after XXX seconds of active call.
Thanks!

Regards,
Yury.