[OpenSIPS-Users] Usrloc can't be sync after upgrade to 2.4.8

William Jin williamj at exetel.com.au
Wed Jul 1 06:25:48 EST 2020

Hi,

We were using opensips 2.4.6 from apt repo, and we upgraded to 2.4.8 today. However, after the upgrade, the usrloc-contact-repl can not be synced between the 2 nodes within 1 cluster. Even we issue the ul_cluster_sync command.

opensipsctl fifo clusterer_list_cap
Cluster:: 1
          Capability:: usrloc-contact-repl State=not synced

And we found the below log
INFO:usrloc:receive_binary_packets: discarding , ver 1: need ver 2

Is there anything I missed? where should I change the version to 2?

William Jin