[OpenSIPS-Users] Federated User Location Cluster and subscriber table

Social Boh social at bohboh.info
Tue Feb 4 12:26:07 EST 2020

Hello,

not very clear, sorry.

In a Federated User Location scenario I use a NoSQL DB to save
registration meta data  but do I have use one mariadb or mysql opensips
database to create users on subscriber table?

Talking about this scenario without HA virtual IP, only two or more
OpenSIPs servers used like POP.

Thank you

Regards

---