[OpenSIPS-Users] Federated User Location Cluster and subscriber table

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Feb 4 11:31:25 EST 2020

Hi, Social Boh!

> if I using a Federate User Location Cluster, do all OpenSIPs servers
> use the same subscriber table?
No, it's enough for each HA pair to have its own location table.  This
table must not
be shared or replicated between the nodes of the HA pair, rather each
node has its own
instance, just to preserve the data after a restart or shutdown.

> If it were like that, do I have to use a centralized database?

A centralized database is needed to ensure cross-POP routing.  This is
best explained in the
tutorial [1]

Best regards,

[1]: