[OpenSIPS-Users] Join us for SIP Chronicles Live #1a, featuring Bogdan and Razvan!!!

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Fri Apr 24 21:02:57 EST 2020

Folks,

We were frankly positively overwhelmed with the amount of interest for such
an event from the OpenSIPS community!!! So here we go, instead of pushing
it back another two weeks we decided to deliver two shows tomorrow instead
of just one! Back-To-back as we say. With about 1 hour break in between to
stretch your legs and refill the popcorn bowl.

In the second part of the first episode Bogdan and Razvan present their
latest work on CallCenter functionality and demonstrate how they can make
good use of SaraPhone to make it even cooler. 7pm UTC, it would be a good
show to put you into sleep mode eventually.

https://youtu.be/cea0B-oad3w

See you tomorrow!

-Max