[OpenSIPS-Users] need some help to parse the data I got after doing lookup in location table .

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Fri Apr 24 07:08:48 EST 2020

Sasmita,

Look at the following tutorial.

https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-WebSocket-2-2

which considers adding a branch flag to your destinations with websocket so
they are sent an SDP with DTLS and AVPF. I am not sure if this works while
using parallel forking all that well at this point. It didn't when I tried
it a while back and I was instructed to use serial forking by setting
different priorities on a per destination type.