[OpenSIPS-Users] Modules not inheriting db_default_url

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Apr 8 11:25:07 EST 2020

On 08.04.2020 14:15, Mark Farmer wrote:
> Do you need me to do anything in order to get this implemented?

Well, if you want, you could go through the modules and see if there are
any other ones which require this, apart from
dialplan/permissions/rtpengine (which I agree with: they should all
inherit the default DB URL).  Next, I suggest you re-use the
init_db_url() macro [1] to easily incorporate the default DB URL logic,
just like dialog does it [2], for example.

PS: I will be happy to review the PR if you're willing to do it! :)

Best regards,

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/blob/master/db/db.h#L471
[2]:
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/blob/master/modules/dialog/dialog.c#L661