[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some clarification in rtpengine module .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Sep 27 07:08:46 EDT 2019

I am actually not getting how to do this .

Somehow add_body_part changing the Content-Type header .

Before adding this function :

After adding this function .

--OSS-unique-boundary-42

This is get added .

Whats the use of this . I think rather than this , I can add any custom
header and compare that custom header before sending command to rtpengine .
Will that work ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*