[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some clarification in rtpengine module .

Callum Guy callum.guy at x-on.co.uk
Fri Sep 27 03:55:11 EDT 2019

I think your syntax is wrong?

https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.0.x/sipmsgops.html#func_add_body_part

On Fri, 27 Sep 2019 at 08:36, Sasmita Panda <spanda at 3clogic.com> wrote:

> How I will add a attribute in the SDP body . In the rtpengine module there
> is no flag which will add a attribute directly .
>
> If I am doing like below
>
> add_body_part("$var(body)", "a=sdpmangled:yes\r\n");
>
> Its not adding this attribute in the body . Is there any other option to do this ?
>
> *Thanks & Regards*
> *Sasmita Panda*
> *Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
> *3CLogic , ph:07827611765*
>

> On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 7:37 PM Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Sasmita,
>>
>> Not sure if rtpengine has a similar built-in feature (their doc is
>> something that can be improved :P), but you can achieve the same from
>> script level I guess (adding and testing that SDP 'a' line).
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
>>
>> OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
>>   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
>> OpenSIPS Summit 2019
>>   https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2019Amsterdam/
>>
>> On 9/24/19 9:42 AM, Sasmita Panda wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> rtpengine and rtpproxy module somehow plays same role with some advance
>> features in rtpengine .
>>
>> There is a parameter in rtpproxy module " nortpproxy_str " through which
>> we can manage the involvement  of rtpproxy in the call leg .
>>
>> modparam("rtpproxy", "nortpproxy_str", "a=sdpmangled:yes\r\n")
>>
>> In rtpengine there is no such parameter having similar functionality .
>> Is there any other way which will behave similarly in rtpengine .
>>
>> Basically what I wanted to do is , in a call having 2 different leg .
>> If in one leg rtpengine is already involved ,
>> I don,'t want to involved rtpengine again in the other leg .
>>

>> *Thanks & Regards*
>> *Sasmita Panda*
>> *Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
>> *3CLogic , ph:07827611765*

*0333 332 0000  |  www.x-on.co.uk <http://www.x-on.co.uk>  |   **
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/x-on>   <https://www.facebook.com/XonTel>
  <https://twitter.com/xonuk> *

X-on
is a trading name of Storacall
Technology Ltd a limited company registered in
England and Wales.

Registered Office : Avaland House, 110 London Road, Apsley, Hemel
Hempstead,
Herts, HP3 9SD. Company Registration No. 2578478.

The
information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s)

only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify X-on immediately
on +44(0)333 332 0000 and delete the
message from your computer. If you are
not a named addressee you must not use,
disclose, disseminate, distribute,
copy, print or reply to this email. Views
or opinions expressed by an
individual
within this email may not necessarily
reflect the views of X-on
or its associated companies. Although X-on routinely
screens for viruses,
addressees should scan this email and any attachments
for
viruses. X-on
makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses
in this
email or any attachments.