[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help to connect AWS document db through opensips 3.0 .

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Sep 11 04:41:00 EDT 2019

Thank you for the info, it's as clean of a crash trace as we can get, since
we do not have any debug symbols for the mongo library (it seems the
only way
to get them is to compile/install the library by hand, which is not
feasible).

Before digging deeper: are you able to determine what Mongo server
version and
what libmongoc library version are being used in your environment?  Or
is it all
abstracted behind the DocumentDB server and its client SDK?

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com