[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help to connect AWS document db through opensips 3.0 .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Sep 11 03:54:40 EDT 2019

Pested the  core dump with bt full in pastebin.com . Below is the link .

https://pastebin.com/DuXV311r

I hope I have given the right thing to detect the crash . Let me know if
you need anything else .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*