[OpenSIPS-Users] Branch Flags

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Oct 29 11:24:52 EDT 2019

Hi, Ben!

Unfortunately the `setbflag` function only accepts static indexes,
that's why it doesn't work no matter how you try.
Perhaps the only scenario where a static branch is useful is when you
"manually" add branches in your script (using append_branch), and you
know exactly the order those branches were added, and how to index them.

I believe I ran into this issue a while ago, and I was able to solve it
by using an AVP, and indexing it using the branch index. I know it's not
the best way to do it, but it worked for me back then :)

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com