[OpenSIPS-Users] Branch Flags

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Tue Oct 29 09:20:05 EDT 2019

Hey all,

I am trying to use the branch flags functionality described here [1]. I am running into an issue when using the syntax with the branch_idx. The documentation does not provide any examples for this form.

Basically, from my testing in 2.4.6 it appears that the branch_idx can only be a static number. I have tried numerous forms to try to get a variable to be accepted but all result in syntax errors. Is this expected? If so, is anyone successfully using this functionality? I am having trouble thinking of a scenario where the flags could be useful if the branch numbers must be hard-coded in the script.

Works:
setbflag(1, FLAG)

Syntax Error:
setbflag($T_branch_idx, FLAG)