[OpenSIPS-Users] opensipsctl fifo get_statistics - dialogs stats synced?

Vlad Patrascu vladp at opensips.org
Mon Oct 21 07:49:26 EDT 2019

Hi solarmon,

'failed_dialogs' and 'processed_dialogs' represent the total number of
failed/processed dialogs on that OpenSIPS instance since startup. If one
of the nodes has been running and handling traffic for a longer time,
it's normal for the stats to be different. On the other hand
'active_dialogs' should indeed be always in sync.

Regards,

Vlad Patrascu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com