[OpenSIPS-Users] opensip 3.1 rtpengine_play_media

Mehdi Shirazi m.shirazi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 03:42:03 EST 2019

Hi
I am trying to use rtpengine_play_media in opensips 3.1
If I use :
if (is_method("INVITE") && !has_totag())
    rtpengine_play_media("file=/path/to/ringback_tone_file.wav");

I receive error about no call ID. If I add
rtpengine_manage(); before rtpengine_play_media functions it

seems(in logs) rtpengine side is ok but still cannot hear wav file.

I should also send 183/sdp myself or it is automatic?

Is it possible to provide a working sample of playing a file for all
incoming calls?

Regards

M.Shirazi