[OpenSIPS-Users] I need some suggestions regarding registrar and usrloc module .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Mar 25 06:06:21 EDT 2019

Hi All ,

I was using opensips-1.11 previously . Now trying to upgrade this to
opensips-2.4 .

I have a query . I was using a feature , if a username is register from
more that 10 different places , then for that username in 200 OK reply
opensips always send latest 10 contacts not all .

We have done some code changes in 1.11 for this feature . Now in 2.4 this
is not there in the code . So off course I have to change the code . Before
that , I wanted to know , If there is any other way I can achieve this
without any code changes . Merging 1.11 code with 2.4 is quite difficult
for me . There is huge difference in code level  .

Please do help , if anything possible .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*