[OpenSIPS-Users] capabilities of opensips clusterer module

Konrad Malewski konrad.malewski at motorolasolutions.com
Tue Mar 5 17:38:48 EST 2019

Hello,

We ware trying out clusterer module with opensips. We are having problems
understanding what is the purpose of clustering when it comes to calls, so
if anyone has some insights we would appreciate:
    - if in active-backup mode active fails how backup is going to recover
the call (with one of our tries nothing happened) ? Does clusterer module
handles it ?
    - does the behavior differ when it comes to tcp/udp ?
    - how does opensips support call representing / re-homing or restoring
?

thanks for any hint,
   Konrad