[OpenSIPS-Users] Registration permissions per username

Pavel Eremin eremina.net at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 01:42:18 EDT 2019

Hello why not regexp not working for you. I give you my example that works
fine.(but with 1.11)
to reload i use command opensipsctl fifo regex_reload

[config]
#### REGEX
loadmodule "regex.so"
modparam("regex", "file", "/usr/out_isp/etc/opensips/regex_groups")

if (pcre_match_group("$fU", "0")) {
}

[content regex_group file]
[0]

^1000
^1001
^1003
^50065
^anyname_from_start
anyname_in_anywhere of $fU

вт, 2 июл. 2019 г. в 10:33, Alexey Kazantsev via Users <