[OpenSIPS-Users] Registration permissions per username

Alexey Kazantsev kurgan-rus at inbox.ru
Tue Jul 2 01:29:03 EDT 2019

Hi list,

is it possible to filter REGISTER requests with permissions.so [1] module,
based on username?

It's written " Main purpose of the function is to prevent registration of
"prohibited" IP addresses. " When speaking about IP filtering,
I'd rather use check_address or check_source_address functions.

But now I'd like to filter by userame, because users may register from random
addresses.

I tried to create pairs of regexps in register.allow and register.deny files,
but no success. Maybe I've done something wrong.

[1]  https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.0.x/permissions.html#sec-registration-permissions