[OpenSIPS-Users] [Reminder] OpenSIPS 3.0 feedback form

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jan 9 07:53:37 EST 2019

Hi all,

We want to thank you all for providing us feedback in regards to the 3.0
Planing - this is valuable information for us, in order to understand
what are the needs and priorities of the OpenSIPS user community.

There were hundreds of opinions, here is the centralized score and sorting:
http://www.opensips.org/Development/Opensips-3-0-Planning#poll-results

We will align the development work to these results and also analyze and
take into consideration the suggestions you passed to us (the list will
be published later). There was very interesting idea shared with us,
thank you for that.

Thanks & regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019