[OpenSIPS-Users] Fraud Detection Module Inquiry

Jonathan Mabrito mabritoj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:48:42 EST 2019

Hi All,

I am running OpenSIPS 2.3 and I have a inquiry on the Fraud Detection
module. I had a critical alert get triggered on the call duration threshold
today. No warning came in, just straight to the critical....and way over
the critical duration threshold.

Looking in the logs, it looks like the critical notification was triggered
when the call disconnected/hung up. Guessing the module accounts the start
and end time of the call and uses that duration? Does it not keep track of
the call from a duration perspective as its happening?

Luckily this was just one occurrence but it got me thinking, if fraud was
being performed on the system, then the duration notification wont be
triggered until the call is hung up...at least the way I have it
configured. Is there a way to have it keep auditing ongoing calls?
--
-Jonathan