[OpenSIPS-Users] Dynamic Routing dr_carrier state column understanding

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jan 4 11:46:34 EST 2019

Yes, I have to admit this is a bit confusion. It is not yet changed as
it is a bit delicate from the backward compatibility perspective. Even
more, from the potential mess it may create during an upgrade :(.

But sooner or later, we will have to sort this out.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019