[OpenSIPS-Users] sip capturing using hep

Pasan Meemaduma pasandev at ymail.com
Mon Feb 4 03:17:16 EST 2019

 Thanks for the reply Bogdan, After controlling what needs to be trace using hep, I was able to eliminate the above error. Its not happening now, It appears to be related with trying to capture all brute-force scan pkt causing the issue. But I'm not 100% sure, I'll try to do what you suggest and see how it goes.