[OpenSIPS-Users] sips: automatically downgraded to sip:

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Feb 4 02:58:30 EST 2019

Hi Wilhelm,

Keep in mind that OPenSIPS is a routing engine that does what you tell
it to do.

The OpenSIPS does the translation from TLS to UDP as the callee device
is registered via UDP.

Now, how to handle a sips enforcement in the RURI is up to the logic in
the proxy - if allows it to switch to a non-secure protocol or if
applies constraints to stay with a secure protocol - but if you want
this, you need to script it in your opensips.cfg.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019